SHFP'S COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS (IN HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS)
Here at Safe Hands Funeral Plans, quality, combined with value for money, form the bedrock of our operation. We enjoy an almost unblemished customer complaints record, and we work very hard to keep it that way.
If you have a complaint about any of the services provided by Safe Hands Funeral Plans, then please formalise your complaint, through any of the following means:
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter - Safe Hands Funeral Plans (Complaints), 8 Peterson Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 4EB
- By phone - 0800 917 7099
Upon receipt of your complaint letter, we commit to the following:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, by letter, within 5 working days
- Except for holidays or absence, a single individual will be tasked to dealing with your complaint and achieving a satisfactory and/or fair resolution
- We will investigate your complaint thoroughly, and keep you suitably informed of actions and progress.
- Throughout all stages of the complaint handling process, we will keep a detailed, up-to-date log of all conversations with, and correspondence between, the complainant(s) and any other persons involved.
- We will endeavour to reach a satisfactory and/or fair resolution within 28 days of the complaint being received. We will write/email you our conclusion of your complaint, capturing all details, points, and considerations, that have informed that conclusion.
Please note that in the interests of recording all complaints with complete accuracy, only those that are made in writing will be treated as 'formal', and afforded the level of attention and investigation detailed above.