Pearl Funeral Plan
Our Pearl plan is ideal for those who want a relatively simple funeral, but one that gives loved ones the reassurance of a traditional, dignified, ceremony, with no compromise on the level of care and attention provided.
What's included in the Pearl Funeral Plan?
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- A simple, veneered, coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse, plus a minimum 4 bearers
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within 20 miles)
- Organising the service at the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to crematorium/cemetery
- Time of funeral agreed mutually between funeral director and family
- Visits to chapel of rest during office hours only
Third Party Charges
- Doctor's Medical Fees
- Cremation or burial fees
- Minister's fees (for service at the crematorium, or if burial, the graveside)
This plan retails at £3,355 (including £1,200 allowance towards 3rd party charges)*
*3rd party charges may vary, for more information click here.
Protect your family by buying from one of the UK's best funeral plan providers.