Ruby Funeral Plan
The Ruby is our most comprehensive package. With its provision of a higher-specification oak-effect, veneered coffin, and two following limousines, it is particularly well suited to those with large families, or who favour the idea of a more lavish farewell.
The Ruby plan comprises elements provided the funeral director themselves (called ‘Funeral Director’s Services’), and elements provided by 3rd parties (called ‘3rd Party Fees’).
The Funeral Director’s Services are fully guaranteed, meaning there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards them. The Funeral Director’s Services covered by the Ruby, are:
What's included in the Ruby Funeral Plan?
- 24 hour collection (within 25 miles*) and transfer to funeral home/chapel of rest
- Provision of an oak-effect, veneered, coffin with nameplate
- Care and preparation
- Chapel of rest viewing
- Consultation with the family regarding the funeral arrangements
(time, date, location of funeral, etc)
- Organising and conducting the funeral, including funeral procession
- Provision of a hearse and bearers
- Provision of two following limousines
Also included in the plan price is a £1,200 allowance towards the following disbursements, specifically: 1) the cremation fee (or interment fee if the plan is for burial), 2) the doctor's fee, and, 3) the minister's fee.
* Mileage over 25 miles wil be charged at the funeral director's prevailing rate at the time of need.
This plan retails £4,095 (including £1,200 allowance towards 3rd party charges)
Protect your family by buying from one of the UK's best funeral plan providers.