Sapphire Funeral Plan
Part of our Inclusive Plan Range, the ‘Sapphire’ is the most popular. It features all the same elements as the Pearl, but also provides a limousine to transport your loved ones to the ceremony.
The plan includes a £1,200 allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*. These are the cremation fee (or interment fee, if burial), the doctor’s fee, and minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium (or at the graveside, if burial). It also guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards the funeral director’s fees and services listed below:
What's included in the Sapphire Funeral Plan?
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- A simple, veneered, coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse plus bearers
- One following limousine
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within 25 miles**)
- Organising the service at the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to crematorium/cemetery
- Time of funeral agreed mutually between funeral director and family
- Visits to chapel of rest permitted at any time; subject to appointment with the funeral director.
* If, at the time of your funeral, the £1,200 disbursements allowance (+CPI uplift if applicable) is insufficient to cover the actual cost of the cremation fee, doctor’s fee, and
minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium, then your representatives will be required to pay any shortfall.
** Additional mileage, if applicable, will be charged at the funeral director’s prevailing rate at the time of death.
***Customers are not permitted to nominate funeral directors that are owned by Dignity Plc at the current time.
See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
This plan retails at £3,595 (including £1,200 allowance towards 3rd party charges)*
Protect your family by buying from one of the UK's best funeral plan providers.