Sapphire Funeral Plan
The Sapphire is our most popular plan. It features all the same elements as the Pearl, but also provides a limousine to transport your loved ones to the ceremony.
The Sapphire plan comprises elements provided the funeral director themselves (called ‘Funeral Director’s Services’), and elements provided by 3rd parties (called ‘3rd Party Fees’).
The Funeral Director’s Services are fully guaranteed, meaning there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards them. The Funeral Director’s Services covered by the Sapphire, are:
What's included in the Sapphire Funeral Plan?
- 24 hour collection (within 25 miles*) and transfer to funeral home/chapel of rest
- Provision of a simple, veneered coffin with nameplate
- Care and preparation
- Chapel of rest viewing
- Consultation with the family regarding the funeral arrangements
(time, date, location of funeral, etc)
- Organising and conducting the funeral, including funeral procession
- Provision of a hearse and bearers
- Provision of one following limousine
Also included in the plan price is a £1,200 allowance towards the following disbursements, specifically: 1) the cremation fee (or interment fee if the plan is for burial), 2) the doctor's fee, and, 3) the minister's fee.
* Mileage over 25 miles wil be charged at the funeral director's prevailing rate at the time of need.
This plan retails at £3,795 (including £1,200 allowance towards 3rd party charges)
Protect your family by buying from one of the UK's best funeral plan providers.